Founded in 1986
Nicole A. Zelin
- Family Law
- Criminal Defense
- General Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
Nicole graduated from Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana in 1989 where she majored in journalism. She earned her law degree from the Indiana University School of Law in Indianapolis in 1992.
Nicole was admitted to the Indiana Bar and the United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern District of Indiana in 1992. Nicole is a member of the Indiana State Bar Association and the Hancock County Bar Association.
Nicole is married and has two children, ages 11 and 14. She and her family are active members of St. Pius X Catholic Church. In her spare time, Nicole enjoys traveling and spending time with her family.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- J.D. - 1992
- Indiana University
- Major: Journalism
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- Hancock County Bar Association, Member
Current Employment Position
- Indiana, 1992
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 1992
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 1992