Founded in 1986
Edward L. Walter
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Township, School & Library Law
- Criminal Defense
- Business Law and Land Use
- Estate Planning
- General Civil Litigation
Mr. Walter initially joined the firm in 2001 and practices in the areas of family law, personal injury, criminal law, business law, land use, collections, estate planning and general civil litigation. Prior to his admission to the Indiana Bar, he worked for the firm in Greenfield as a clerk for two years from 1999-2001. Prior to rejoining the firm in 2007, Ed worked almost two years for the law offices of the Cincinnati Insurance Company where he practiced in the areas of subrogation and insurance defense litigation.
Mr. Walter received a Bachelor of Science degree in Sport Marketing and minor concentration in Business in 1998. He obtained his law degree from Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis in 2001.
From 1994 - 2008, Mr. Walter was a licensed Indiana High School Athletic Association basketball official. Ed and his wife, Tracy, have two children, Sydney and Tyler, and they reside in New Palestine within Hancock County. They enjoy spending time with their children and golfing in their leisure time.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- J.D. - 2001
- New Palestine Youth League
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Hancock County Bar Association, Former Bar Association President
- Rotary Club of Greenfield, Member
Current Employment Position
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana